Sunday, February 9, 2014

Does Taking Photos Impact Memory?

I think taking photos impacts your memory a lot and how you remember certain experiences/events in life. The most important and special moments are captured through a camera and they're saved to help one remember that day and go back to it. Good, bad, or embarrassing the memories are saved for me to go back and laugh at the times I've had. I love being able to remember where I've been and who is most important to me. Pictures remind me who is important in my life and the people who have always been there for me. Every moment has impacted me in some way good or bad and has reminded me of how much I love my life and they people who have lived it with me.

My Senior Prom, definitely a night to remember(: 


No comments:

Post a Comment