Friday, January 24, 2014

Assignment 1

How do you use online photography? 

I use online photography through social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, and sometimes through Twitter. On Facebook, I mostly post pictures of friends and family, either of us on vacation or in the summer, or events such as my graduation, confirmation, prom, etc. Instagram is the one I use most often. I post pictures of everything on there from baby pictures of me to food and of family and friends. I like Instagram because it keeps all my photos together into one app and if those pictures ever got deleted from my phone, I could just log onto Instagram and they would still be there. Tumblr is a basically like a photo blog I use to post and reblog pictures that other people have posted of anything random from food, to random types of scenery, or of clothing, etc. I use these social media sites all the time and they are private but people I'm friends with can see all of my pictures that I've posted.  





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting! The image you chose to post with the social media mini-images is eye catching. On your next blog post, try out hyperlinking something. Let me know if you need help.

    ReplyDelete